Thursday, March 5, 2009

New York, New Phone!

Well, I think this blog entry is going to be rather short, but here it goes! I am currently writing from New York City where I am on a family vacation! It our last vacation together as a family before I head off to Peru. Hopefully they will be able to visit me sometime in August, but here in the States this is it. Yesterday I had a chance to meet up with some friends from IWU who are spring breaking right now, and today I will get to see a friend of mine from Costa Rica. So far New York is great...I will do my best to post pictures as soon as I get home. I do not know the city very well, so if anyone who does know NYC wants to comment and make some suggestions of good places or tours or whatever, feel free.

[Update 3/9/09] Here are some pictures from NYC:

WITH FRIENDS FROM IWU

OVER THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE

WITH NATALIE FROM MY PROGRAM IN COSTA RICA

WITH MY FAMILY IN THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT

BLUE MAN GROUP WAS AWESOME!

On a completely unrelated matter, I got a new phone number last week that I will be using in Peru. Thanks to the internet and technology I will be able to make and receive calls to the USA and Canada for free! You will also be able to call me for the same price that it would cost to call my house in Livonia. The number is 248-677-5252. I won't use it much until I get down to Peru, but feel free to try it out and leave me a voicemail.

Well, I don't want to spend a long time on the computer while on vacation with the family, so that's all for today. More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment