Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fund-It Toolbar

So as I have been networking with other friends in the world of missions and support raising, I came across a really neat tool. There is a company that makes customized toolbars for people who are trying to raise funds. Anyone who wants to can download my toolbar and install it on either Firefox or Explorer. There is a search feature built into the toolbar, and every time that someone uses it to make a search and clicks on one of the sponsored links, 10 cents is donated to my missionary account. Just one person on the computer making three or four searches each day translates into about $10 each month. It doesn't cost the user anything. No pressure, but I have posted the link below if anyone is interested in supporting me in this way.

Download this Toolbar to Help Raise Money just by Clicking and Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment