Monday, March 9, 2009

Commissioning Service

Yesterday my church officially commissioned me to go to Peru. I have said many times that I am so blessed to grow up at Ward Church, and it was very encouraging to be able to receive the church's blessing as I prepare to go down to Peru. It was a nice service. I was given an opportunity to show a video, speak to the congregation, and be prayed for in the company of friends and family. I have purchased plane tickets, and I leave in only 9 days--March 18! After the service, my grandma and grandpa has us all over at their house for a family dinner. I feel so blessed to be surrounded and supported by my family during this last week and a half.

In case any of you missed the video we showed during my commissioning service, here it is (special thanks to Mike Khoe for helping me put it all together!):


1 comment:

  1. Killer video Billy!!!! :) It was so great to see you a few weeks ago and I'm excited for you as you go to Peru.

    ReplyDelete